Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here live in CO? Where should I get my bike? There's nothing used for sale down here? I'd love to pick one off of someone from the boards. Thanks guys,

Scott
[email protected]

·
Registered
198 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont know, but im moving to vail in january, looks like i wont be able to use my bike for several months while there

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome to CO, pgmike. You can ride year round if you're hard core enough. There are days in the middle of winter that are bike days - if you're dressed for it.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome me when i get there in january, i dont even have my bike yet, it should be delivered to me friday ro saturday. i used to have a high tolderance to the cold back when i lived up north but i have been living in florida that past 4 years and probably a pansy to the cold now, we will see how it goes.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just moved out here from Georgia. There's like 200 forsale around there.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hey dude, I got my SV from Paradise Motorsports in Peublo. Not sure where you are located, but they were awesome. I went to Excel Motorsports in Denver and they matched a price for me that I found on ebay. This place was desperate, they had 7, yes SEVEN, 03 SVs to get rid of before the 04's hit the floor. Paradise said they would match the best price I could get in writing and add the three year extended warranty. Sooooo, that worked well. Getting into late season or last year model bike is seriously the way to go, unless you specifically want used. Can't get over how many SVs dealers have in stock. Not sure if they just don't move or what. A place here in NH has THREE leftover 1000's from 2003...

Wish I could have ridden more out there. I miss CO, just not the Academy...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts