Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Weekend riding around Colorado Springs. Ran errands all over town. Intersections still sandy in spots. Sunday was a bit cool. If weather holds, Penrose run for lunch on Sunday.

· Registered
386 Posts
I rode to work yesterday. What a purdy day. A little cold in the AM but tolerable - I don't have true cold weather gear - luckily I live not far from work. :)

· Registered
1,033 Posts
Rode about 150miles last weekend. Got a little cold/windy Saturday night. Looks like snow here tonight. Monday me and dominator6 are doing his front suspension in my garage. That should be prety cool!!!!

· Registered
1,033 Posts
Dominator has a SV1000. We are replacing his springs, not sure about emulators, fork oil, and installing a GSXR rear shock. I figure I would learn from his bike so I can do it to mine:) You're welcome to stop by and check it out if you like. Just send me a pm.

· Registered
216 Posts
I plan on riding all week if the forecast holds up. It was upper 50's today but cloudy. Hopefully when it gets into the 60's the next two days it will be sunny. F-ing B-E-A-Utiful!

· Registered
1,033 Posts
Was out today starting at 9 a.m. Not too bad. By 1200 the weather was perfect for riding! Too bad traffic was bad today. I still enjoyed getting her out for a while today.

· Registered
216 Posts
They're calling for 60 today in FoCo. Anybody going out? Want to meet up? Take a quick spin around Horsetooth?

Its probably still too sandy to go any higher. Any takers?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.