Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

2841 - 2851 of 2851 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Just checking to see if anyone is up for a ride or wrenching on their bikes. Would be a great time to do some pm work and ride a bit to knock the rust off;)

·
Registered
430 Posts
I've been riding the last month ;) Need to get a full ride in before I sell my baby. Anyone interesting in my 2003 SV1000S?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey guys just wanted to say hello. Will be moving to the denver area soon, so will be looking for tips on roads and some new people to ride and wrench with

·
Registered
108 Posts
Been awhile since Ive been on here, and regrettably Im trying to sell the SV.:'(

Ive had it listed on Clist for awhile now, and no one seems interested. Im not desperate, but Im only riding it once a month at best and would rather use the cash to work on my BMW project car.

I have it listed for $3400, seems about right for the milage, with extras, and about the same as other SV650s in the area.

Am I too high on my price? To much info? To little? Glaring issues that are making people turn away?

So anyone want a bike?
http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/4966328803.html

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have mine posted on CL, 2 forums, and 4 groups on facebook with no interest either. I'm not sure what the deal is. Maybe nobody is "looking" since it's April but once the really hot weather hits us, they will start? I dunno man.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Dang rab... id be interested if i were in a better financial position. Hope you are selling for a good reason.
Well it's still up for sale so let me know if things change. And we sold our popup camper last year and wanted a hardside camper. I said I would sell the bike to get one. Well we found one last week and got it, so I need to sell the SV. We all can enjoy camping, but only I can enjoy the SV ;)

2841 - 2851 of 2851 Posts