Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the bike stalled on me taking off from a stop sign and I was allready starting to turn I never fully stoped when it stalled it locked the rear tire so down it went on the left side sending me flying the only real damage was the end broke off the clutch lever a couple scrathes on the pipe I want a new one anyway scratch on the mirrors and the bars were slightly bent I bent them back allready. Now I need to replace the clutch lever is the oem part my only chioce or can I use GSXR ones or aftermarket i couldn't find any aftermarket ones?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I started a conversation about this for the brake levers. Some say the aftermarket levers flex more, some say the brake easier, etc, etc.

Since it is just a clutch lever, and there really isn't any worry about flexing since it's hydraulic.

I would just get an aftermarket clutch lever.

Actually if I had the complete lever pieces, I would just sand them down and JB Weld the thing. I had a similar thing happen on my brake lever on my 650 and rode it for two years with the JB Weld'ed lever until the final accident into a car.....I still have the lever......

·
Registered
2 Posts
i bought some aftermarket levers(brake+clutch20$) off Ebay from Rumble import and they fit nicely, the same part will fit the hayabusa so... find the nearest busa and rip it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts