Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 02 is to much of a sport ride, my back is to low and just hurts. I would like to change the ride to an up-right. Costly for the Heli bar with the exception of of Sunrise clip ons. I am also thinging of adding a riser and using handle bars. Are most people going to clip on that put your up and back or using the naked version and going handle bar...... comments welcomed.

TM

·
Registered
326 Posts
I bought a pair of helibars off ebay back in may for like a 120 bucks. They made a huge difference but when I get stuck in traffic it is still almost not enough.

For me I don't really hurt too badly but when I get stuck in traffic for extended periods my wrists take a beating no matter how hard I try to keep weight off.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just pay close attention to all cables when switching over. When I put on my SM type 2 bars I had my choke cable a bit off and my bike was running really rich for 4 days and dying out after long rides. Ended up being the choke wasn't freely mounted. Good luck.

Under200

·
Registered
326 Posts
Choke cable, what is that? ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I didnt get the heli bars but what are these SM type 2 bars I am hearing about? What are all my options?
Thanks,
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts