Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
if you don't want todo much go with the bars, otherwise any other option leaves you mucking with something. (though the look I find better with clipons over the clip on looking bars).

If you don't want bars and don't mind mucking where are a ton of different routes you could take. Need more information on what you are looking for.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I used LSL Offset match riser clipons for mine. It puts the bars just above the triple. There is the option to mount the woodcrafts above the triple by either dropping the forks through a bunch or putting f3 forks into the SV fork legs. i believe the f3 forks are ~1" longer.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wouldn't drop them that far, but you could if you dropped the back too, for the shorter riders this is an option. And I priced f3 internals out here (australia) and they were around $400. Tho bonus here is you get a cartridge for out of the deal so some might see it as being worth it.

For the OP I would say the SM bars are the go. Anything else you have a bit of modifying todo. I believe the S clipons hit the pinch bolt, not 100% on that though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.