Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to change the upper triple and triple clamp on my busa.... Need assistance in doing so. I don't have a floor jack to support the front. Brett/Woody?

Yeah, I"m a non SV-Haver, but a previous owner! Loved her until she was stolen.

I"m in the Avon Lake area. I"ll provide the driveway, interest in learning something new, and a case of your choice of beer.

Any takers?

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I'm willing to help, just have to get my schedule in order. I'm out of town until Sat, then have plans this weekend and I'll be out of town all next week.

I do have a front stand you can borrow, but it's a triple tree stand and well, if you are replacing them, it really doesn't help you out.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM sent. Anyone else want free beer and hangout?

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
I would love to drink, watch and unhelpfully suggest things to do, but I'll be out of town, at least on Saturday.

And I'd like to meet you dyuhrea, in case I'm ever thrown in the Lorain Co. pokey for contempt.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I've got front and rear stands (the front lifts from the lower tree are you changing both?) I'm off tomorrow, let me know when you want a hand. I also have a floor jack, ratchet straps and tooling.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saturday and Sunday are not good this weekend. Next weekend, the 16th and 17th are open for me. Scotty, Fatass, Woody, let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts