Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of, some of which is too big or a pain to ship. I live in Manhattan but everything is in my garage in Secaucus, NJ. If you want something, I'll meet you there one day, or I'll try to bring it home with me.

- 2006 SV650 frame - clean MSO - $200
- Chicken Hawk Pro-Line tire warmers (red - top of the line with separate digital controllers) - rear fits 160 tire - $225 - can ship if you don't need case (one of the latches on the case is broken).
- 7 new aftermarket clip-on tubes. Most are Vortex, maybe one is Woodcraft. 3 are black and in their packaging, 4 are loose and silver, so there are some marks on them, but they've never been used. Once on the bike, you won't notice. $50 shipped for all of them.
- LCT 2600 generator (4 outlets, 3500W surge capacity, 10+ hour run time, used maybe 5 times) - $125
- 2006 swingarm $30
- 3 sets 03-06 throttle bodies, 1 set of 07 throttle bodies - $50 each or $60 shipped

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I just read the thread title :sbmfacepalm: . Shipping wouldn't be so cost effective.

I can do a lot of things well, but reading isn't on of them.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, shipping on most of this stuff would be pretty rough. If you know anybody racing at either NJMP or Summit, I could probably arrange delivery to the track at some point. I tried to price the items to make them worth picking up, for those in the area.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First post edited to add tire warmers and Vortex fairing stay.

Have a few guys coming by this week to pick up stands and look at other items. I'll update the list to reflect items sold.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Edited again - thought I had a new rear slick, but it's used. That wheel does have a captive spacer installed, though, and I'll throw in a new DOT race tire.

Also found a set of 1st gen intake cams, and lowered the price on the frame. With all the parts I have I'm almost considering picking up a motor and building another bike. Maybe not.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I live in Brooklyn, how much do you want for the intake cams?

Edit - Saw the price in your post, let me know if you are around this week and I will take them off your hands

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll be at the garage for most of Thursday afternoon starting at around 12:30. PM me if you can make it and I'll give you the address.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts