Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do to the success of the last buy and the continued interest, Nille and I have decided to do another round for the members.

First Buy info here: http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=75092

Fits 1gen without modification. Will fit 2gen sv650 if you purchase a 1gen lower engine cover and hardware. These are from Germany. They will be $250 shipped. Can be anodized blue, red, silver, gold or black. Raw aluminum covers will be $235 for those who want to polish them. We need 10 people to do a run. Please post if you are defiantly interested and I will add you to the list.

1. Calizic, red or black
2. eisenfaust, raw
3. cigarluvr, red
4. mullerjd, blue
5. alti2d, black
6. Keywork, Black
7. idkamp, black
8. wdieck, black
10. jeopardy98- black

Denigod's cover video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKWoTqFpE_U

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
If anyone has questions and you aint around I will help out with them since Im on opposite side of the globe. Good luck with buy-in

Buy these guys they are worth every penny. I should have bought 2 or 3 but family comes first and 1 did well

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
for SV1k see DougZ he should begin doing those soon (info based on his newest thread)

Hey swiest, when we did the first buy-in it took about 4 months for the money to be tossed up. I don't see this happening this time because now there are actual people on here with them to help promote them. Basicly once he gets his 10+ people he can begin fwiw

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
If anyone has questions and you aint around I will help out with them since Im on opposite side of the globe. Good luck with buy-in

Buy these guys they are worth every penny. I should have bought 2 or 3 but family comes first and 1 did well
Thanks dream, but what would you've done with the 2nd and 3rd one?
Put it on the wall for decoration? ;D

When would the money be due by?
Hm, it would depend when the list shows 10 people wanting one but we could also postpone the payment for 2 or 3 weeks from that day.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Any issues with fitting this on an 03 1000? I'm guessing not, but I want to be sure.
As said before, that won't work.

My buddy also mills covers for the TL1000, but I don't know if a TL1000 lower cover will fit to a SV1000 engine. If that works you could get a TL1000 cover, but I think its easier to go with Dougzs kit shown in the link!

http://home.comcast.net/~dougzweb/clutch.html

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
of couse I would have sold them at rediculous prices so that you wouldnt have needed to do a second group-buy :)

I did that with a buy-in for a solid motor mount for my saturn then sold the two extras for a few bucks more. that particular part is now going for twice the buy-in price, lol

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
I am in depending on when the money is due. If we get up to 9 or 10 and I've got the cash I will be in.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
1. Calizic, red or black
2. eisenfaust, raw
3. cigarluvr, red
4. mullerjd, blue
10. jeopardy98- black

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
1. Calizic, red or black
2. eisenfaust, raw
3. cigarluvr, red
4. mullerjd, blue
5. swiest152, black
10. jeopardy98- black

I'll put my name on the list, so Ill start saving penies now.

1 - 20 of 434 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.