Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just picked up my 04 SV650 (Blue only 1600miles) from the dealer today. It is sooooooo much fun. I have had several other bikes but this one is my favorite!!!! When I bought it the guy who owned it be for me sawed the fender off, turn signals and all. I had the shop put a Clear Alternative kit on it. It looks great, however the right turn signal flashes all fast and erratic. I feel like I read somewhere that a resistor is wired in to slow the signals down. Is that right and if so what would I look for??? I don't want to take it back to the shop because it will take forever to get back. Thanks for any help.
Bill

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
check your front signal bulbs to see if either of them is burned out

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Checked the front signals and they are fine. Also when I put the hazard lights on the rights side blinks at the same rate as the left. If that means anything.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that is like the job on mine. The shop zip tied the risitors to the left and right side but they are there. Well at least I asume the the small white boxes that are right befor the wires enter the lights are the resitors. AHHHH. How should the wires run into the lights??? It is hard to tell from the photos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts