Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

481 - 499 of 499 Posts

·
Greetings Program
6,272 Posts
KnifeMaker - I shared this on a local Moto forum. Question came up about repairs if something happened...

Do you have the CNC files for any of the parts, and would those be available for making replacements? Thinking if someone bunged up the front end and needed replacement triples...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I randomly came across that forum a couple weeks ago while researching a bike I was thinking about buying and saw his bike on the banner. Hopefully Chris is able to update this thread with some closing details when the globe trekking wraps up.

·
Registered
46 Posts
okay guys... here we go!

the bike is done, inspected and fully legal, so the obvious next thing to do would be to sell it right? Well, thats what i actuality have to do. so if you know anyone who wants it, spread the word, i am going to be putting it on on ebay to see if i get any interest. not really sure how to drum up interest too much but i gotta sell it.

so on to the gratuitous pictures... just for yall

and a little video. its about 25 degrees when the picture was taken and the bike wasnt warm hence the sluggishness
"clean and Simple" in the title caught my eye, but when it ended with "Virago" i almost lost interest in clicking the thread. the massive post count hinted that i give it a shot anyhow. the 1st pic didn't do much to renew interest, tho i liked where you sounded to be headed (keeping motor and swingarm, that's it).

honestly, i cheated and skipped to the end to see if anything had come of the project...
...holy sweet baby jesus.
:worship:

now i have a lot of reading to go back and enjoy, lol. amazing job man. i don't know what profession you're in, but "custom bike builder" could/should definitely be atleast part of your resume.

·
Registered
1 Posts
"clean and Simple" in the title caught my eye, but when it ended with "Virago" i almost lost interest in clicking the thread. the massive post count hinted that i give it a shot anyhow. the 1st pic didn't do much to renew interest, tho i liked where you sounded to be headed (keeping motor and swingarm, that's it).

honestly, i cheated and skipped to the end to see if anything had come of the project...
...holy sweet baby jesus.
:worship:

now i have a lot of reading to go back and enjoy, lol. amazing job man. i don't know what profession you're in, but "custom bike builder" could/should definitely be atleast part of your resume.
You should check out his CBR Build. It is boss!

·
MOTORADOR
10,817 Posts
Well, that makes sense. One needs lots of Zen to build something like that.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
read...where?!?
He and I are friends outside of SVR. He used to live in the same area as I do. He updates his FB page with awesome pictures of his travels from around the world.

481 - 499 of 499 Posts