Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody,
I am selling my Custom CBR now that it is finished. I have been working on this bike for almost 2 years using the skills I have learned at NASA as a machinist and composite fabrication Tech.
There is so much work done on this bike that I can’t give you all the information here, however if you want a full explanation of what was done to it, please check out my Build thread here:

Agressor Build

This bike is Mechanically perfect, ready to ride, and needs nothing. It is a really unique bike that all the "bolt on customs" will never be able to compete with.
It has a new engine in it, and the carburetors have been re-jetted and tuned. There are 868 miles on the clock since the rebuild, so this is practically a new bike.
No part of the bike was left un restored.

I am asking $6000 for this bike (SOLD pending funds). Please contact me via email or phone at 757 506 nine4seven2 to set up a time to come see the bike. I have the clean title in hand, and the bike is ready to ride home today.
no joyrides without cash in hand.
;)

Front suspension:02 Suzuki GSXR 1000
Rear suspension and wheel:96 Honda CBR 900rr
Exhaust: Honda 929 Titanium Header with a Jardine exhaust
Gauges: Koso digital
Tires: Michelin Pilot Roads w/900 miles

Carbon fiber:
All the parts are full thickness aerospace grade carbon fiber made specifically for this bike, except the tank which is a layer of carbon fiber over the stock steel tank.
Front fender
Flyscreen
Tank
Side Covers
Tail
Under-tray
Lower shrouds

I also machined a lot of custom billet parts for this bike out of aerospace grade Aluminum:
Front rotor carriers (to between the Honda wheel the Ducati rotors and the GSXR forks and brakes)
Triples
Clip-ons
Headlight brackets and clamps
Brake fluid reservoirs (front and back)
Gas Cap
Sprocket cover
and more

I will also be including all the extra parts i have for this bike including the molds for the body-work if you want them.

I am sure that there is a lot of stuff I am leaving out as there is so much to put in, but I will let the pictures speak for me, and the pictures don’t do it justice.

Thanks!
~Chris

·
Registered
705 Posts
Someone please buy this and ride it till the wheels fall off.
Really hope it doesn't end up as a pretty boy show bike, looks too nice to just sit around :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
looks like you started with an f2/3 and cut off the sub frame, cant pinpoint the swing arm (maybe cbr900/929/1st gen 600rr)
looks neat.
i believe that carbon composites makes a full cf tank for the f2/3 (i was looking at cf bodywork when i was racing the f3 a few years ago...)

good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks like you started with an f2/3 and cut off the sub frame, cant pinpoint the swing arm (maybe cbr900/929/1st gen 600rr)
looks neat.
i believe that carbon composites makes a full cf tank for the f2/3 (i was looking at cf bodywork when i was racing the f3 a few years ago...)

good luck with the sale :)
It was an F2, custom subframe, and it is a 96 900rr swinger and tire. A full carbon tank would be really awesome for this bike. that would make all the body-work completly carbon fiber.

As for selling it, i have a guy coming by tonight to take it for a spin (which means he has cash) so hopefully it will sell tonight. He is a really nice guy and isnt a crazy squid, which is nice.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I've watched your build for a while and that is one of the cleanest and best examples of a streetfighter that I've seen. If I had the cash I'd take her off your hands!

Unless of course you're wanting to trade for an RC51 to fighter out........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts