Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really wanted this bike when I bought it last year, but my knees just can't take it.
9000 miles
Yosh Stainless Tri-Oval slip ons
PCIII
K&N air filter
Michelin Pilot Power 2CTs new this spring
Swingarm spools
If the link works the pics show the bike with HotBodies fender eliminator on it. Still have it just not on the bike. Went back to stock fender and replaced the hacked up undertray that previous owner thought was cool.
All fluids changed out yesterday.
Bought the bike last June with just over 3K miles, has been stone reliable.
Excellent condition (previous owner just didn't ride it, but did keep it real shiny)
$4000 takes it away.http://s1156.photobucket.com/albums/p563/pooch53218/

PM if interested, bike is in Berlin WI.
I check emails daily.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Re: Clean '05 1000S

Duffer if I had the money I would scoop this up in a heartbeat! It's red just like 06 650! Good luck with the sale! If you still have it in November I'll buy it! I'll sell my 650!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Shameless bump to the top. Still at least a couple of good months of riding left around here.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Wow it's rough out there. People just letting bikes go for dirt cheap. Gonna put the wrapper on it this weekend and get spend my free time hunting instead. Make me a reasonable offer so I don't have to store it. It will obviously not go at a discount in the spring.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep. She's in the garage, under her soft cover, hooked to the battery tender. No time to ride between work and hunting. Going to have knee surgery in the spring. Want to wait to see how the recovery goes before I decide on a bike. Probably gonna go with a XL650 or KLR. Something along those lines that doesn't bend my legs too much.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts