Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MoJo posted in a thread about a fundraiser (bike show) that is happening near my house at the neighborhood BW3's in Beechmont this Saturday, Apr 18th. This fundraiser hits home for me and my family. ***Long story short*** my 3 year old son has begun experiencing seizures for reasons unknown and we have been to Cincinnati Children's Hospital a bunch in the past 2 years. I am lucky because I have "coverage", but there are a lot of families who do not or don't have enough. I would post a pic of my son riding his little tikes push cycle, but I don't know how. There is a pic of him on it in the gallery though:
http://forum.svrider.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=457&date=1238950276

Click the link below for the info about the fundraiser (bike show):

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/1124083414.html

Thank you MoJo for posting it. I hope you don't mind me promoting it on its own thread.
By the way I have nothing to do with organizing this and am not affiliated with this in any way other than my son is a patient of Cincinnati Children's Hospital and I heard about it from this forum.

·
Registered
535 Posts
can we get an address of the Bw3's you are talking about. there web site sucks. may ride down if mojj13's birthday ride falls through

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
can we get an address of the Bw3's you are talking about. there web site sucks. may ride down if mojj13's birthday ride falls through
Address:
Buffalo Wild Wings
617 Ohio Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45245
(513) 943-9464

It is right off I-275 at the Amelia/Beechmont/St rt. 125 exit (Near the Hooters on 125)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<<<<BUMP for updated address>>>> :nana:

See post above ^

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<<<BUMP REMINDER>>> :nana:

Its tomorrow.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<<<<<<11:30 BUMP>>>>>>>

C-ya there.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
it's TODAY, and a beautiful day it's gonna beeeee....74 and sunny!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts