• A character from "Tripping the Rift"

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so we have all heard/said it at least once in our lives. If not, you just did.

I've had two separate debates over the meaning of the word. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
414 Posts
It has definately been a few years since I have uttered the word, but I always thought it was synonymous with spooge.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Choad smoker

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
There is no debate. It is option A.

Although I will admit to using incorrectly when I was young. Remember in the original Star Wars flicks (don't remember which one) when they would show Vader walking through the Death Star? There were these little black carts, maybe a foot long, 8 inches high. Basically an RC car with some sort of shroud over it, done up by the props guy. They were also featured in Family Guy's Blue Harvest with much hilarity.

Anyway, me and a buddy called those 'chodes.'

·
Registered
414 Posts
That's is a load of chode.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Okay, so we have all heard/said it at least once in our lives. If not, you just did.

I've had two separate debates over the meaning of the word. What do you guys think?
I have no fraking idea of what the hell you are talking about? Chode??

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ouch. Someone jealous of the overweight, 5 o' clock shadow? it's gotta be pretty old. my buddy's dad always called us chodas and that was in the 90's.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
i was about to put a pic up of him, but wasn't sure how the head gear would go over with these guys
Originally I was going to also but couldn't find a pic of him without his...dildo. Probably wouldn't fly here.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've always heard it used as an insult, like "loser". Thumbs up for the "Tripping the rift" reference.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think you're confusing chode with chaunch. as in "chaunch burger". chode may be synonymous though. must be an east coast west coast thing. for the record stop calling soda "pop". its irritating. :p

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
The only word i recognize from any of the options is taint. So i voted C. Around here we call option "A" a tuna can.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts