Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a couple of parts from Ron Ayers. The sale person was professional and polite. However, the customer reps are rude with broken promises. They promised a part would be shipped out to me on thursday, then friday, then tuesday. Now, they said Wednesday.. I had poor experience with them and won't be shopping there..

Chip resolved my issues.. Ron Ayers does value their customers

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As stated before, I have an issue with their customer service reps. I didn't have a problem with the sale person in the parts department. I'm sure there are others that had good experience with them. However, I can only speak from my experience with them. I'm only letting others be aware of what happened to me, and I'm going elsewhere on future purchases.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Their processing IS slow.. but I'm pretty sure they dont stock 99% of what they sell. They probably have to order each part from Suzuki.

I've never had a problem so far, other than them being kinda slow. They ARE the cheapest and easiest place to find replacement OEM parts.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
risky_analyst said:
As stated before, I have an issue with their customer service reps. I didn't have a problem with the sale person in the parts department. I'm sure there are others that had good experience with them. However, I can only speak from my experience with them. I'm only letting others be aware of what happened to me, and I'm going elsewhere on future purchases.
How bout calling and talking to a manager and telling them what happened to you so they can fix the problem and others wont have to go through what you did? :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't talk to the manager, however I did ask them to make it "right", by expediting the shipping at their expense (air shipping instead of ground). The rep said No. She said if I need the parts sooner, I should have placed the order sooner.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys.. One of the members on here told me to contact Chip. He's one nice guy that understood the problem I went through. He is going to investigate how this all happened. This really means a lot as a consumer and feel good knowing that someone will treat us right.

BTW: Chip is going to overnight the parts to me. Thanks Chip.. Thanks Mike.

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
I have bought lots from RA and never had an issue other than a little slow as mentioned before... but they are quicker than AZ Motorsports :wink:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Not doubting your experience, but I ordered parts last monday and they came Friday. Processing was fairly slow, but shipping took 1 day via FedEx ground. The salesman I spoke with was fairly curt when I asked whether the parts were in stock: "No." My response: "So will it be longer?" Salesman: "7-10 days."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts