Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

chin spoiler

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Mrwoo 
G
#1 ·
ok i bought a chin spoiler from oneida suzuki it is supposed to be color matched copper..........it is not. it's orange a very noticeable difference. can anyone suggest a better source for good priced custom fairings that are actually "color-matched". also does the chin spoiler off the sv1000 fit on the 650. thanks

#3 ·
Hate to say it but seems like the only exact color match I've seen is from the factory.

You can order the factory chin spoiler from http://www.ronayers.com so alot cheaper than suzuki.com or a dealership.

#4 ·
The chin spoiler from oneida should be the OEM one, correct? I have it and its color matched just fine. This is the first complaint about color matching on the OEM chin spoilers I've heard. I think that requires a complimentary phone call to bitch.

#8 ·
I also have a copper bike. After buying several body pieces off of ebay I have noticed all the different parts are all different shades of Copper. I talked to the dealer and they said the copper is a "factory variance color" Basically all are a tad bit different. Man this sucks but what can you do, its a crazy color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.