Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
That's awesome. Hopefully he gets lung cancer and dies before he's old enough to become a professional criminal.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Thats so F)-KEN sad that adults condone this type of behavior. The idiots are amused by the childs innocence...>Ba$tard$!

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
That's awesome. Hopefully he gets lung cancer and dies before he's old enough to become a professional criminal.
Riding on the tank of a motorcycle with no helmet, while smoking.. can likely result in death before lung cancer becomes an issue.

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
The awareness of tobacco smoke there right now is as it was in the US.... probably like in the 40's where all the doctors were smoking Camels and recommending it to patients.

Ignorance... the best excuse for something as stupid as letting a 3 year-old smoke...

·
Registered
667 Posts
That's soo sad, I have been trying to quit for over a year, but the one thing I won't do is smoke anywhere around my son.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
That's soo sad, I have been trying to quit for over a year, but the one thing I won't do is smoke anywhere around my son.
Good luck on quitting. As far as not smoking in front of your son, it makes a difference. I think every person I know that smokes had at least one smoking parent.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I had been on and off since 8th grade, but it was always for a short period (usually finals), and I could quit again. It took a turn when I had 2 roommates that smoked. After 3 years it is a real pain. And my wife is always on my case about it, which makes it harder.

·
Banned
2,973 Posts

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
I don't see the problem. It's really our only hope against world-wide Chinese dominance. American Tobacco and RJ Reynolds FTW!

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
that's a midget.... he's really 35 years old.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts