Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 747 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know there has to be some Chicago area riders in here somewhere. Where yall at? :icon_king::fiddy:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Chicagoland (sw burbs) rider here. there used to be a Chicago thread floating arond here somewhere but i cant seem to find it.

Nice day for a ride, eh?

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I'm in the greater chicagoland area
Check out chicagolandsportbikes.com
Pretty good group of folks and they have lots of rides. Very low squid count there.

·
Registered
212 Posts
oh man i rode through chi-town last september i was very impressed how clean downtown was. Props to you guys for keeping the city clean.
Don't be surprised if you see Rod Blagojevich helping the street cleaning crew next time you come to visit.

Anyway... small bump ^

·
Registered
41 Posts
Buffalo Grove here. I can't imagine riding now with these potholes. I came right into one going crossing over from 80 to 65 south about a month ago that I swore cracked my wheel. Keep your eyes peeled everyone.

·
Registered
476 Posts
saw a few SVs on the road today. saw a 1st gen half fared s, dark colored (assume blue) going northwest on 14 around palatine at ~730. guy waved, but i was already passing him when i saw him.
Saw another svs, half fared gen 2 silver going east on chicago at 930 or so (i was on my bicycle)
were these any of you svrider-ers?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys, I just moved to north burbs (Lake Bluff) from California earlier this year. Can't wait to start riding again. Just picked my silver SV650s on Friday night. Looking for people to ride w out here on weekends so hit me up anytime.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hey guys, I just moved to north burbs (Lake Bluff) from California earlier this year. Can't wait to start riding again. Just picked my silver SV650s on Friday night. Looking for people to ride w out here on weekends so hit me up anytime.
Where in CA? I moved out here from the LA area and after 6 winters I'm ready to go back...

1 - 20 of 747 Posts