Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Chicagoland area? Just getting my Little Suzy ready for the season and looking to put together a local group for occasional outings. I'm in Palatine.

·
Super Moderator
6,859 Posts
Used to be.

Lived in Mt. Prospect for over 20 years, but recently moved back to my home state of WI.

Riding was a bit crazy on the Tollways back in IL for sure. Now I have to watch out for slow moving traffic and farm equipment - but the roads are better.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I here you- I stay away from highways unless doing a late night (weekday) run into Chicago which is always fun. My weekend rides usually take me around Burlington or Lake Geneva. When I take off for the whole weekend I head anywhere west of Madison, or north and west of Boscobel. Love staying and riding around Boscbel- great little town and many of those letter roads out to the Mississippi and up to Wildcat are a blast!

Reactions: Jay V

·
Registered
612 Posts
Used to be a big group of riders in Chicagoland and they had their own site, chicagolandsportbikes.com, but its a ghost town there now. They had lots of rides set up. Did alot of trackdays. Well most everyone now does other things. Site was sold to Verticalscope (same owners as here). Maybe get 1-2 new posts there every month now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts