Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
Hmmm...15 posts. Let me fill you in on a little secret. Your worth as a human being is NOT tied to your post count. Now....now more posts about solo triangle albums, mmmkay? :)

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Soon as I saw "NPR/All Things Considered", I knew it was something retarded. :tard:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm...15 posts. Let me fill you in on a little secret. Your worth as a human being is NOT tied to your post count. Now....now more posts about solo triangle albums, mmmkay? :)
There is only one problem with your argument... this is in the open forum (i.e. it doesn't count from what I understand).
I'm not after counts, I just thought it was ridiculous and worth laughing about.
(kinda like your face.....? :nana:)

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
www.npr.org - Christine Balfa plays the triangle

Check out this sweet album!

It's gonna change your life!

1 full hour for solo triangle!
Holy crap! They will produce anything if they think they can make $1

I got a sweet set of spoons that I could play, I need to find the number for that producer.
Yeah. I heard that on NPR. I was waiting for the punch line. I wanted to turn it off, because it was so grating on my nerves, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it...

Eff ya'll that bash NPR listeners. At least we're more polite than Limbaugh or the rest of the Fox line up...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts