Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
My mom has a HD Sportster that's kinda painted like that, But her's has an Airbrushed Tigger on the tank and her plates say TIGGER

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oddly enough I dig it also. Black pipes looks sAweet. Only thing I am not of fan of is the seat. It looks like he stapled his couch pillow onto it.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Actually its kinda cool

Euro-ish street fighter--they love the oil cooled 1200 engines and the stubby tails

·
Registered
61 Posts
It's Grrrrrrrrrreat!

j/k I think it's ugly

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
By the looks of that pipe, the rider will live forever.

·
Registered
982 Posts
By the looks of that pipe, the rider will live forever.
Not necessarily. There is a turbine in the plumbing. Turbines tend to quiet the exhaust a bit and boost the wheelie factor significantly. :D

Riding that might be akin to grabbing a tiger by the tail.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Not necessarily. There is a turbine in the plumbing. Turbines tend to quiet the exhaust a bit and boost the wheelie factor significantly. :D

Riding that might be akin to grabbing a tiger by the tail.
yeah lots of rockcrawler guys use turbos as mufflers. i dont know much about turbo bike but i do know something about turbo cars, whats with the freakout vacuum readings?

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Eh', not too bad, but the seat and tail kill it for me.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Actually that's a good comparison... lol

I love me some Frosted Flakes... but I'm a health/fitness nut and I wouldn't eat them unless paid large sums of money.

Same for this bike, I think it looks very cool, but I wouldn't be caught dead on it... LOL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts