Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I think it was just under $300 shipped. I can't remember. Bought it last spring and have done quite a few things since then. At the time it wasn't on e-bay. I did a bunch of searches and found one on a UK bike parts web site and got a hold of Nate at NE and he ordered it over from Portugal. The thing that sold me on it was it wasn't big and didn't cover the the pipes back to the rear sets like so many of the others. Just got it for the look of a belly pan. I think a pan is the best look for the naked.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
I ordered that from them directly for $300 an never received it. I ordered in november. It's almost march. I have yet to get my refund though Mario S. says I'll get it. If I do get my money back, I'll definitely go through newenough to get it.

I love how it looks though.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Puig... with the CF look. I like how it compliments the 2-Gen they show it on... Seems a bit pricey, though.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
I can do that, sure!
Why haven't they shipped it to you?
Apparently they DID ship it to me but I never got a delivery (though USPS claims they did ONE TIME) and it allegedly has been shipped right back to DE.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I like that pan a lot. If I wasn't trying to save money for my wedding in 70 some odd days, I'd probably have already ordered it. I was thinking about the CF look one, since I have a CF front fender. Wondering if they'd match ok?

If anyone has one on their bike and has a picture of it, can you post it up- either in CF or black (or any other colors )? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I like that pan a lot. If I wasn't trying to save money for my wedding in 70 some odd days, I'd probably have already ordered it. I was thinking about the CF look one, since I have a CF front fender. Wondering if they'd match ok?

If anyone has one on their bike and has a picture of it, can you post it up- either in CF or black (or any other colors )? Thanks!
I have a carbon fiber fender and the black pan. See above^ I have been told that in pictures it looks kind of weird but in person it looks good. To me, I don't really care what it looks like to someone else. It looks just how I want it and that's that.;D

When I ordered it from NE I didn't know about the CF. I still would have got the black though. Reason being I hate fake CF and the pan it going to take a lot of abuse from stones and such.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts