Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out my exhaust is cracked in a couple spots so I need a new slipon. I was going to get the holeshot but after adding up all the parts I need to get the bike running I figured I would save cash where I can. I found a Yosh RS3 for $260 here and would like to know if thats a good deal or If I can get anything cheaper.

·
Registered
176 Posts
that yosh is for an 03 SV or SVS. you'll need one specific for the 04/05's otherwise the exhaust will stick out and away from the bike.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahh thanks for the heads up. I was seeing alot of pipes that say will fit 03-05. Im going to email them and see if they have one for my bike at that price.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Scorpion and Art cans can be found pretty cheap. (I think I read on here that ART was going out of business, so that can be either a good thing, or a bad thing).

Most that have their scorpion cans LOVE them. If you're set on a yosh, you'll probably be looking at $300+ b/c of the fitting issue.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only thing im set on is saving money. I found this ART slipon for a good price. As usual it claims to fit the 03-05 sv.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the pic. the m4 is now #1 on my list.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
if your set on yosh...check Ebay...i see them all the time going to pretty cheap.

·
Registered
113 Posts
gahdzila said:
Yeah, if cheap is the main driving factor here, you should check ebay and the for-sale forum here.
For most of us cheap or cheaper is the primery factor unless you got no mortgage,kids,bills,health insurance,piano,chess leasons for kids etc. :D Ohhh life gets tough as you get married....

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Arvan said:
Ohhh life gets tough as you get married....
oh great...im getting married in 3 weeks.. :?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts