Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cracked my front fender on the bike and i was wondering if you guys know of anywhere I could pick up a blue front fender. I looked at oneida suzuki and my local stealership and they are both around $100. Does anybody know where i can find the part for a better price? Should i go aftermarket? Thanks for any tips.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
ebay, ebay, ebay

or www.ronayers.com or oneida like you said...

or you could do an aftermarket carbon fiber fender 8)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, i was thinking salvage yard but has ANYONE (from this board) had success at a salvage yard for parts???? I know i haven't had much luck for car parts, let alone trying to find a relatively rare bike part. I also feel that on most bikes the front end is the first thing to get crunched in an accident, unless it takes a slide.

The thought of carbon fiber did pass through my mind, but so gahd damn expensive! I wish i could find one for cheap and it would be a done deal. Thanks for the tips guys. Anything else?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I use a local motorcycle recyling yard to get certain parts. Never have luck getting body work. Bikes come in pretty striped. But if you do have one in your area check them out, great prices.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'll second Ronayers.com Almost $100 cheaper for the fairing than the locals!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts