Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of M4 or Leo vince headers, where is the cheapest place to buy? I'd even buy a complete system if I got it for the right money. I'm in Ireland so would require international shipping. I'd buy a good used system if I could get one, is there any where to look for used systems apart from the forum and ebay? Just missed dallasols full Leo vince system on here! :'(

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
I'm looking for a set of M4 or Leo vince headers, where is the cheapest place to buy? I'd even buy a complete system if I got it for the right money. I'm in Ireland so would require international shipping. I'd buy a good used system if I could get one, is there any where to look for used systems apart from the forum and ebay? Just missed dallasols full Leo vince system on here! :'(
For me it was to shop around, get prices and then see if Blair from SV Racing Parts would match it... so I got a decent deal on a full stainless M4 with the titanium can but I am in Canada so shipping is a lot less

But at the time I couldn't find anything on fleabay... and StarCycle was about the lowest in prices (http://www.starcycle-usa.com) at the time for what I wanted...

But those methods would be on a new system... I dunno where you could get a used one for the SV other than here if someone is selling it... taking a risk with craigs list... or Kijiji
You may find some of the brits on http://forums.sv650.org/ might have some ideas..

but I'd get a MIVV if I was in europe... they are italian and cost a lot over here... but they sound and look good and have a removable baffle too

·
Registered
799 Posts
you can try here for Leo Vince http://twfracing.com/zparts.html

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Best Prices and Service to buy M4,

:) When it comes to M4, I offer all SVrider.com members the best price and service for Slip On or Full System,

As Premier Vendor, Site Supporter, and Authorized M4 Dealer, I Price Match the best on-line prices, which are StarCycle and Pipe City, on the M4,

I provide Free Shipping to your door, Anywhere in the USA.

Just Email me directly at [email protected]

International buyers get the same great prices, and the great International rates on shipping,

M4 Performance Exhausts are Designed, Developed, Manufactured, and Serviced, Right Here, in the USA.

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you, and look after you right away,

Everything we ship are New Stock, Latest Model, Genuine M4Performance Exhasut Products.

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM'd you Blair, I have found a New Leo vince full system on ebay acution. I'm going to keep an eye on it, over in 1 week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts