Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ft Collins, Co. Craigslist.

Super Cheap R1 ($1900) if anyone is interested.

Ryan

edit: link flagged for removal. SCAM. This is in my neighborhood , part of me wants to find this person and kick them in the junkbag. Who does this ****?? Rant over.

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
He will ship it to you, express, no extra charge! You pay in full, first and if you don't like it, he will refund your money!

How could you lose? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
265 Posts
It's a scam so they can get your email address. And can spam you and all your contacts!
Salt Lake Craigslist is full of them. Usually in the title of the listing they have symbols like *** >>> ^^^ <<<< ### some combination of them?

·
Registered
38 Posts
That bike is all over craigslist. I did inquire just to see what they said, She told me, she aquired the bike in her divorce. Was out of country. She would ship me the bike "at no charge" I could inspect it, if I wanted it , I would pay her thru a secure site right away. The bike is located in north carolina. Interesting scam. :sbmfacepalm:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I wish craigslist required all these scammers to register a phone number to post an ad.. maybe that would cut down on all the crap they post.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I wish craigslist required all these scammers to register a phone number to post an ad.. maybe that would cut down on all the crap they post.
When I posted my last bike for sale they made me give them a phone number so they could text message me a code, so it looks like they are trying to do something about it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
When I posted my last bike for sale they made me give them a phone number so they could text message me a code, so it looks like they are trying to do something about it.
Or they could just block the whole African continent.. then make a craigslist just for african so the nigerians can just scam each other

1 - 12 of 12 Posts