Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to your help I finally settled on which tires to buy. I'm going to go with the PR2s... hopefully they will serve me well.

I found a set on Motorycle Superstore for 271 ($121 front, $150 back) for the stock size, free shipping. Anyone have any tricks to finding them cheaper?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
When I was looking for them, I don't remember the set going for much cheaper. You can try jakewilson.com but a lot of stores dont even stock the 160/60 rear tire :/

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Motorcycle Superstore is a great place with excellent customer service!:) Never had a problem with them...but sometimes their prices can be beaten by JakeWilson and BikeBandit http://www.bikebandit.com/michelin-pilot-road-2-motorcycle-tire. I buy lots of stuff from MSS, and they'll normally send a 5,10, or sometimes 20% coupon with it...which I then use for the big purchases like tires. All the online stores are pretty great to buy from....let your mouse do the shopping and check them all. A Yahoo search will bring up a half dozen places and you might find a sale. Good luck...and you'll LOVE the PR2's.:)

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
motoxoutlet.com i have ordered from them a few times.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like BikeBandit.com and rockymountainatvmc.com

If you're an AMA member bike bandit gives you another 10% off... If you ride quite a bit AMA membership comes in handy...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts