Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a female rider new to the Charlotte area and would like to meet up with other riders! Reply if you're in this area too! :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to Charlotte. I grew up in the east Charlotte/Mint Hill area. I see you're from Maine? My dad lives in Saco. Beautiful area up there.

Anyways, welcome to NC.

Doug

·
Registered
144 Posts
This is the oddest thread!. The reason being that I am also in charlotte and I lived in Maine for 6 years. I actually just moved back to Charlotte from Maine 2 years ago. Went to good ole UMO. anyway, who wants to ride?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm just outside of Charlotte. I don't get a lot of time to ride and generally ride with one other friend of mine. I'm hoping that will change once the weather warms a little more.

-Andy

·
Registered
144 Posts
I ma not too far from Concord myself. I Have a ride to the mountains planned this weekend (sunday) if you want to get out let me know and I will get you details

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ma not too far from Concord myself. I Have a ride to the mountains planned this weekend (sunday) if you want to get out let me know and I will get you details

I can't do day rides right now but if you're ever free for a short jaunt that would be great. I'm only about 10 minutes from Concord Mills and am very close to Afton Ridge.

Thanks for the invite.

-Andy

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
** Don Tilley Memorial Charlotte Half-Mile On August 29, 2015 **

The best flat trackers in the world will be there as the AMA Pro Flat Track Series rolls into town. If you've never seen it live, you owe it to yourself to witness in person. If you have, I don't have to say anymore.

http://www.charlottehalfmile.com/

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know most of these posts are over a year old , but I'm in Shelby just west of Charlotte. If anybody ever rides this way on a mountain run hit me up. I'm always up for a ride if work permits .

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
Not in Charlotte, but we offend ride out that
way. Usually Uwharrie, Morrow Mountain, last
weekend we ended up in Albemarle. Not too
far from Charlotte. If anyone wants to meet
up, I wouldn't mind riding out that way...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts