1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Did you measure your tire? The description says 80-180mm width tire.

I would imagine it works fine.

While I don't use wheel chocks anymore (pitbull trailer restraint system) I've always had just fine luck with the $30 models from Harbor Freight.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I have a harbor freight wheel chock that works great. They sell for a lot less than $100.. I think between $25-$40. I drilled the planks on my 6' x 16' trailer to use carriage bolts that anchor the chock and then run ratchet straps from the frame on each side and one through the passenger pegs to keep it from moving anywhere. I've trailered a couple thousand miles this way with no problems.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Baxley is the Cadillac of wheel chocks. $100 is a fair price. It will fit.

If you want it, get it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
A pitpull needs to be drilled & mounted to the trailer. Uhaul typically don't allow that so Baxley is the next best thing.

Plus makes it easy to park a track bike with no kickstand right after a session by yourself.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
751 Posts
A pitpull needs to be drilled & mounted to the trailer. Uhaul typically don't allow that so Baxley is the next best thing.

Plus makes it easy to park a track bike with no kickstand right after a session by yourself.
+1, riding into the trailer and straight into the chock makes things much easier

1 - 14 of 14 Posts