Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my motosliders for my 2006 sv650(N). I am also picking up my rear bike stand tonight after work. My question is....I now want to get me a red chain guard/tire hugger. Any suggestions on where to shop?

I think everyone here has good ideas and/or places to buy the parts from. Eventually I would also like to get a bellypan for my bike. Hopefully you guys can give me some good links to places I can find these parts. I would like to use ones you all reference, because some of these vendors seem a little shady when it comes to buyin stuff from.

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
It may depend on how much money you want to spend. Do you have any painting skills? If you do Yoyodyne might be your best place. I got my unpainted hugger from them for $55. Most other places are going to run you at least $100.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
It may depend on how much money you want to spend. Do you have any painting skills? If you do Yoyodyne might be your best place. I got my unpainted hugger from them for $55. Most other places are going to run you at least $100.
Is the "unpainted" black or grey?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Any chance you have a picture of that hugger? Ive been thinking about picking one up and the price is right on this one. Looks the thier bellypan is pretty inexpensive also, as far as belly pans go.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The hugger from Oneida Suzuki, is it a hugger and chain cover combo? or would i be buyin just the tire hugger? I just wanna make sure that i purchase the correct item if I buy it from them, I have heard some horror stories about people ordering stuff from them and tryin to return the parts.

·
Registered
647 Posts
my profile pic shows the hugger on the bike. i believe it is the combo...it has a chain guard on it to stop lube from flinging all over. looks great and does its job. i had no problem with oneida, but then again i didn't have to return anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts