Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the high exit carbon fiber m4 muffler from ForwardMotionMC about a week ago. I really like the sound and looks, however the fitment with the passenger pegs didn't really work out. The kit included spacers to move the right side peg further out but it seemed like they weren't long enough. It might have just been the angle I installed pipe. I fiddled with it for a little while but when I tightened the bolts for the passenger peg it would put pressure on the exhaust. I ended up just using the stock bolts and not using the passenger pegs at all. I will probably get a seat cowl soon anyway.

Couple pictures of the bike:

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
is that the stock rear tire? looks weird in that photo.

nice exhaust. m4 has the best performance and quality to dollar ratio out there IMO.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
Also regarding the angle of the photo: Is it really that close to the bodywork? How hot does the CF get?

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Looks nice.

Just yesterday I ordered a standard mount M4 polished slipon from Blair. To tell the truth I cant wait to get it and put it on ;D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, those are the stock tires with 6500+ miles on them. I probably need some new ones soon.

The muffler isnt super close to the tail. I'd say theres about a 3/4" gap there. After a long ride I can still touch the pipe with my bare hand. Its definatley warm, but wont burn you. :D

Thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
704 Posts
Looks nice.

Just yesterday I ordered a standard mount M4 polished slipon from Blair. To tell the truth I cant wait to get it and put it on ;D
Cool... who is Blair? I found the low mount standard stainless M4 slipon at Pipecity for $289, seems like a really good deal. I may take the plunge...

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Blair is an SVR member and owns sv-racing-parts and is an M4 dealer. Find him in the sponsor area. He will get you a good deal I am sure. He did me. I am a happy camper ;D

PM or email him and he will get back to you very quickly and answer any questions you have.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Blair is an SVR member and owns sv-racing-parts and is an M4 dealer. Find him in the sponsor area. He will get you a good deal I am sure. He did me. I am a happy camper ;D

PM or email him and he will get back to you very quickly and answer any questions you have.
Awesome, Thanks!

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
SV Racing Parts M4 Performance Exhausts

Cool... who is Blair? I found the low mount standard stainless M4 slip on for $289, seems like a really good deal. I may take the plunge...

:) Hi, I am Blair, SV Racing Parts, I am a Premier Vendor and Site Supporter, and an Authorized M4 Dealer as well,

I price match and make sure that we all get the best prices, Shipped Free to your door,

Let me know if I can help you out,

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will look after you right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a M-4 full exhaust on my 04' SV and It really seemed to wake up the engine and seems to let everyone know I'm around. It seems like I'm always doing a motification or upgrade to my SV while my 929 just sits there with its jardine slip on muffler.

·
Registered
69 Posts
+1 for the M4 and +2 for ordering through Blair! Very good customer service and FAST shipping.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Awesome, Thanks!
Hello

I have an SV1000s with a bolton TRS Yoshimura. I want to rais the pipes up under the tail with a part to be bolted on the original pipes and have aflunge to bolt the Yohimura on.
do you have such a part? would you know who does?
Please HELP

Ran

1 - 17 of 17 Posts