Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing many others in other states mention maintenance days, I figured I would start this thread to see if there is any interest in this offer.

I own my own house in Berkshire. I have a garage/barn with the tools and lighting to tackle just about any job. Even have a beer fridge out there and a couch that is going in today or tomorrow. Would be nice to order up a pizza or two (just 2 miles away), drink some beers, and do bike work on everyone's bikes. Oh, I have a radio out there and my laptop with wireless internet to use for whatever. We could all learn from helping someone else and vice versa. Only thing I don't have (yet) is a big compressor (I have a 7 gallon) or a welder.

Anyways, just figured I would toss up the offer of my place. I know when I lived in my apartment I would have loved to have had somewhere to go work on the bike at.

I am currently doing a valve adjustment on my bike and will be working on it this weekend.

If you don't have any work to do to your bike feel free to come help and hang out.

Only rules are you have to be willing to learn and willing to help. I am not starting a "bring your bike to matts house and have him do all the work" operation HAHAHA.

Any interest?

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ Your the only one that might stop by so I don't see any pizza being ordered haha.. but the beer and working on the bike will be going on. I will PM my address if you are out riding around. If the dealer doesn't have my gaskets in stock I won't be able to finish the job. I should have my shim kit tomorrow.
http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=100006

1 - 3 of 3 Posts