Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, My name is Joe, I moved to Peoria IL this winter and now that the rain has slowed I'm out riding , Ive meet a few people that iv been cruising with but none that can handle the corners , there idea of carving is going fast on onramps, i moved from great canyons, to a flat strait road state. Im willing to travel on the weekends to find some experienced riders. Im by no means a Pro-Rider but iv done my far share of track ridin . Im not into stunts to much , but i will pop it up for the kiddies sometimes. Well just Trying my luck , Hit me up Im always down to ride.

·
Registered
338 Posts
on ramps are almost all we got, atleast over here in Urbana

Im about 2 hours from you Joe, I think peoria has some OK twisties around, but nothing spectacular.

www.cicenet.net is mostly a car forum but as with a group of car guys, more than a few have bikes, and there are alot of Peoria guys on there that would know good roads in the area

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
on ramps are almost all we got, atleast over here in Urbana

Im about 2 hours from you Joe, I think peoria has some OK twisties around, but nothing spectacular.

www.cicenet.net is mostly a car forum but as with a group of car guys, more than a few have bikes, and there are alot of Peoria guys on there that would know good roads in the area
thanks , ill check it out.. I guess ill have to do some exploring this weekend .. Well if u going to plan a ride hit me up , im always down , Later Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts