Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've replaced both my main headlights on my 2002 svs with xenon bulbs and I'm looking to replace the small light in between the two main headlights with xenons too. Has anyone here ever done this before? If so, where did you get your bulb from? I don't know if they make xenons that small...I don't like the yellow colored light...If I don't find one, I'm just gonna pull that bulb out and not use it at all. And yes I did take it out and look at it with no luck in finding any...Lemme know thanks!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I assume that you are talking about a first generation bike, right? 2002?

I got a LED for mine off eBay, uploaded this picture to the Photoalbum (sorry about the quality)

This LED it was a lot brighter and "whiter" than the stock, but it lasted like 2 days and then died. Worst modification ever.
Sorry I cannot be of any help, I just wanted to say that the LED that they sell from time to time on eBay sucks big time...
Try to buy it somewhere else...

Marcos

·
Registered
23 Posts
I threw a blue piaa bulb in mine ... can't remember the size or model number. Just take the bulb up to autozone and match it up with one that looks similar. That's all i did.

·
Registered
109 Posts
shekshishekki said:
I've replaced both my main headlights on my 2002 svs with xenon bulbs and I'm looking to replace the small light in between the two main headlights with xenons too. Has anyone here ever done this before? If so, where did you get your bulb from? I don't know if they make xenons that small...I don't like the yellow colored light...If I don't find one, I'm just gonna pull that bulb out and not use it at all. And yes I did take it out and look at it with no luck in finding any...Lemme know thanks!
hey, help a local out... exactly which bulb did you replace the driving lights with? size, brand etc... is helpful. I'm going to hit up the local shop today. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts