Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Thumper Squad
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
phones that is......

Who loves their phone? What do you have and why?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I don't love it but I use it a lot, I have an antiquated nokia 6120i flip phone...it came free with my plan. So far it's been dropped off the top of three busses onto concrete, watered down at least 20 times, and I've ran over it with the back tire of my fourwheeler and Sv...and it's still fully functioning...except I tried to turn up the volume the other day and that button no longer works, I was so pi$$ed that after 4 years of punishment it just breaks on it's own.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I havea Blackberry 8330 Curve, just got it and think it pretty darn neat....it was given to me for work.
if I did have to get my own phone again, I would get a BB.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Palm Treo 755p. Love it! I plan on getting a Palm Pre when they come out...

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Jaques where the hell have you been? I haven't seen you on in a while starting all your random ass late night threads.

But on the topic of your current random ass late night thread, I have a Blackberry 8310. I love this phone, I get all my gmail and college email forwarded to it, it has a full keyboard, you can customize the hell out of it and it's very easy to use. I've had Windows Mobile phones in the past and couldn't stand them. I've definitely become a Crackberry addict.

·
Registered
521 Posts
used to have an iphone and loved it. but it got smashed. i've now got my old blackjack 2 with is still and really good phone. i love the full keyboard. i text quiet a bit :nana:

·
Registered
786 Posts
I don't love mine. It gets the job done, though. I do love the QWERTY keyboard but I miss my high speed internet. Slow 'net sucks. BTW, I should have known that the green color of my phone would wear thin in the 6 months I've had this phone.

LG Rumor is the phone BTW. Sprint.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I don't love mine. It gets the job done, though. I do love the QWERTY keyboard but I miss my high speed internet. Slow 'net sucks. BTW, I should have known that the green color of my phone would wear thin in the 6 months I've had this phone.

LG Rumor is the phone BTW. Sprint.
i hear bad things about the rumor/scoop

·
Registered
247 Posts
The original blackberry 8100 pearl. I love it. Much better than any other blackberry and faster to type. I guarantee it. I average 10,000 texts a month, trust me it works well. You can also "textbomb" people with this phone. The next phone I will pick up will be from Intel and lg. Expect it to be **** sexy and something very different. If I could remember what the code name was I would tell you. I will post it later. Also, this post was from the BB. :)

Shuluke

Just joking to all other BB users and I forgot to mention it can still be used with one hand. And in classes or places your not supposed to be texting... Let's see iphones do that... I kid!

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
I have a 2 1/2 year old LG EnV with Verizon (for the moment). Some stuff has started to not work so well, like the backlight for the full qwerty keboard inside, but it's been pretty bulletproof, really. Dropped, kicked, whatever, it's got rash all over it, but still works fine.

I LOVE the full keyboard, FWIW.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
LG Vu. I won't say I LOVE it, but I don't hate it like my old Nokia flip phone. I like that I can turn the Vu and use the full keyboard, the touch screen took some getting used to though. We use AT&T.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Blackberry 8900 Curve, originally for use on T-Mo...now unlocked for AT&T.

Love it. It is a bundle of secks and light years ahead of my old 8310 Curve.

·
Registered
161 Posts
iPhone. I've had my issues with it, but to be honest I'm addicted to it and don't think I could get by without it or a very similar smartphone.

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
HTC Touch Diamond with Sprint. Nothing can beat the open-architecture of Windows Mobile, especially since the connection to Sprint is routed through the software. Change a few library files and BOOM, free internet.

The VGA screen is nice, I'm only using about 1/8 of the 4 Gb memory and it gets the best reception out of any phone I've had in the past. I wish it had better batter life, but I was spoiled by the Sanyo I had, which would go 5-6 days between charges.

·
Registered
161 Posts
iPhone. Also addicted ^^.

It's way too convenient. I used to have a Samsung D807 slider (great phone).

The only thing I don't like about the iPhone is having to hard reboot it once a month.
There is a free app called "free memory" or something like that to help but, yeah, I have to hard boot once in a while. That's because I never turn my phone off.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts