Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Dave pick me up bi!tch, plan done. :)
With the new van that just might happen. Here is a quick update since I know you were dying for one :D:

Inside of the van has been insulated and plywood walls put up. We put wood blocking in the walls to support the plywood then glued and cut some carpeting up on the plywood. Picture doesn't show it but we have Nice Raxx on the walls to hang the rear stands. Door panels have also been re-installed:

Murdered out the side and rear windows, now it truly looks like a molester van:

Diesel extended van baby!!

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
That thing is sweet man. My bike will look awesome in it. :)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Shoot we hauled 3 bikes up from NC to Summit, two in the van and one on a hitch-mounted carrier and still got 17 mpg ;)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Yeah what he said ^ :D

also comes with a free puppy but you will have to step inside first. When I showed these pictures to my wife she just rolled her eyes and said she didn't want to know heh...

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Ill be there but not racing. Wish I was good enough to be able to learn the track in two sessions but I need more time there.
nonsense, just do it.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
With the new van that just might happen. Here is a quick update since I know you were dying for one :D:

Inside of the van has been insulated and plywood walls put up. We put wood blocking in the walls to support the plywood then glued and cut some carpeting up on the plywood. Picture doesn't show it but we have Nice Raxx on the walls to hang the rear stands. Door panels have also been re-installed:

Diesel extended van baby!!
This is too funny Dave! Before I sold the SV to you I used to haul it in a 15 passenger Ford van.

How's things going with the bike?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I just got back from driving down to Road Atlanta and back in three days, think I am going to sit out this VIR round...

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Road Atlanta was a blast. I raced in the regional series on Saturday. Placed second in F2 and technically fourth in LWTSB, I had made the pass into third and had a good gap but the red flag came out so that lap was wiped and put me back in fourth place.

Was great meeting Zoran from TWF at the track too!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts