Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
I will be there Saturday.

Thunderbike, Lightweight SBK, Lightweight GP.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Coming out Fri - Sun - running 6 LW races

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
TD on friday?

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Doesnt look like you looked at Nates post. :)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I should be there, first time racing with CCS!

Sam where do you usually pit? If you play your cards right you may just get an inside tour of the van with no windows ;)

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
I should be there, first time racing with CCS!

Sam where do you usually pit? If you play your cards right you may just get an inside tour of the van with no windows ;)
Where ever I can find a spot, this isnt WERA. Paddock is packed man. Hopefully I can get there early enough.

IF YOUR LUCKY ill step in.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Where ever I can find a spot, this isnt WERA. Paddock is packed man. Hopefully I can get there early enough.

IF YOUR LUCKY ill step in.
We showed up Saturday morning Memorial day weekend and def won't be doing that again, Friday night it is.

I had done the WERA race school in April and it was a lot less people all around.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
I was there at friday night, and luckily i got to pit in AGV's vender spot otherwise I might have been in the woods.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Stake me a claim! We won't be rolling in until late night/early morning, should we bring the generators too?

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Yea, just in case.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
We already have a 100x40 spot reserved for RPM, Lloyd Bayley, Absolute Signs and Elite Racing.... king pit! LOL

·
Registered
211 Posts
Good luck guys. I got busted up over memorial day weekend during the Summit practice. I was practicing in the middle weight group and thought about a pass in turn 6 up the inside. I didn't want to be uber aggressive so I went to drop back on the race line. I guess if a lightweight bike was being held up in the expert group, some of the quicker guys were really being held up. A guy took my spot while I was attempting my pass and eliminated any chance for an exit strategy. When I went to go back on the race line, my clip-on grabbed his leathers and threw me off the high side. Two wrist breaks and a few breaks of a metacarple. Surgery went well two weeks ago they plated and screwed me back together, fiberglass cast comes off Wednesday for an air cast and hopefully I can get back out there soon.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts