1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Maybe i'll make it out there just to watch and help in your pit or something. Not sure i'll be able to make it to race. Too many things going at the moment.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Ill be there both days. Gonna try to do 3 races each day, not sure what yet.

If everything goes okay, ill do as many races this coming weekend (6) as I have all year. :/

·
Registered
101 Posts
It's ready enough, so I'll be there with it sometime midday Friday. I'll be pitted near the Officer's Club with Mark Evry. I suppose I'll do GTL and LWSS.

It already had the Yosh exhaust and a PC5. I swapped the tank for the one from my former '03 SV1K racebike in order to keep the original pristine.
Swapped the brakes, Penske shock and Scotts damper from my '01. Put a lighter spring on the shock, but maybe too light. Added Armour Bodies and Traxxion Dynamics fork kit.

Eventually I'll get some new brake lines, proper damper bracket and some other stuff so I can put my '01 back together.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Has anyone camped at NJMP for race weekend? Accirding to their website you can't get in Friday night, is that true? Was planning on heading out there Friday. If you can get in Friday, does anyone know what time the gate closes? Thanks
Ive never had an issue with camping there.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
i called yesterday, said we can get in after 6pm bc TPM is having a trackday. I'll just take my little TPM membership card if I think I will be earlier than that and hopefully talk my way in.
You should be good with that. By the way, not going to be able to make for the weekend. Next time maybe but I will be there 9/22,23 with TPM. Getting there on Friday night, Same garage.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You should be good with that. By the way, not going to be able to make for the weekend. Next time maybe but I will be there 9/22,23 with TPM. Getting there on Friday night, Same garage.
That's VIR race weekend :) last race weekend this year

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
bike expired, didnt finish race 1. :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts