Registered
9,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos goin.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm only doing saturday at summit so I can do jersey. Luckily I have credits from the first round at jersey, hopefully I can actually ride this time. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'll be at both with only my RSV4. Only doing one race at Summit so I have enough events to qualify for the IOM TT should I decide to do it next year. Still haven't taken apart my SV motor yet, but last night I did drain the oil. There was a piece of clutch fiber-like material on shaft the filter screws onto.

·
Registered
60 Posts
We will be there... Friday-Sunday

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im only signed up for Thunderbike and LWSBK right now.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Got my new bodywork mounted up, looks like Kevin and I will be at jersey for our inaugural CCS race weekend!

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
I don't know if I can swing it... bummer.

·
Registered
362 Posts
LOL - I'll stop by but I have to get my ass moving this season so no promises on not wadding the bike up huge - just let me know which corner to avoid .....

I promise not to fireball it OK? ;)

·
very big dumb
8,897 Posts
sounds good. should be warm enough that tire temps shouldn't matter. so watch out for dehydration more than anything else ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
:facepalm: I just realized that due to me leaving my job Friday I may not have health insurance and subsuiquently will not be able to race, too much risk and would be bad if I couldn't fly out to my new job on Monday

I am going to go crazy not being able to race till the end of August :(
Check, it's usually good until the end of the month! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When in Sept? I am planning on doing either a 2 day or 3 day weekend in Sept.
Race.... not TD.

CCS race is sept 1-2. Be good time for you to make jump from TD to Racing.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Ahhh hmmm, maybe, but not sure. I have a TD's on 8/4-5 so maybe. Will they have slower folks than me? :vroom: Hopefully, I wouldn't want to be the slowest guy there. hahahah

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Ahhh hmmm, maybe, but not sure. I have a TD's on 8/4-5 so maybe. Will they have slower folks than me? :vroom: Hopefully, I wouldn't want to be the slowest guy there. hahahah
from the session I tailed you you will do very well in LW and if you run the Rookies Cup race you will beat some 600s maybe a few 1000s ;D:eek:ccasion14:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts