A few of our bikes, notably mine and Tony's

Donnie's, Max's and his buddy Jake's

Massachusettes boy'z

Brad's sweet first gen

Most of us

Road of death, seriously sick stuff.

My dirty pack mule

Jake's 92 gixxer won the most ghetto award

On my way home I saw this on the side of the road...someone tipped over their house.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quintin said:
i like the motor mounted sliders on the gixxer...
With a 6mm bolt holding it on...should've seen the other side, it was sheared off and some damage to the motor head. It was ghetto.

·
Registered
430 Posts
that sv/R1/cbr/gsxr thingy is SICK! the front end looks sooo steep and the rear sooo long. also looks like someone got really excited looking at it and had a private moment on the swingarm. I would like a few minutes alone with it as well.

·
Registered
286 Posts
punkjumper said:
that sv/R1/cbr/gsxr thingy is SICK!  the front end looks sooo steep and the rear sooo long.  also looks like someone got really excited looking at it and had a private moment on the swingarm.  I would like a few minutes alone with it as well.
Yea, that's Brad's (rivited). There were quite a few jaws dropped when he pulled up in the darkness. It was "ooh, more silvers... damn, what is THAT?" Definitely a sick bike.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Camera lense was a little cloudy and the weather was blah, but here are the few photos I took. I wanted to set up shop on one of the high speed sweepers and get some action photos, but never really got the chance to stop.

I'm seriously considering making the ride down to PA at the end of September for the Rally. Maybe I can do it then...

Camp Setup.

Eric, Myself, Igor and Brad's bikes.

Stopped in Downsville after tearing down Rte. 30.

Doug, Tony and Nate's bikes.

Brad's beast.

Playing with depth of field.

Ready to head out.

Next time, can we get some more mileage in? Please? With sugar on top?

·
Registered
123 Posts
punkjumper said:
that sv/R1/cbr/gsxr thingy is SICK! the front end looks sooo steep and the rear sooo long. also looks like someone got really excited looking at it and had a private moment on the swingarm. I would like a few minutes alone with it as well.
+1 More detail on it is mo betta.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Nice pics Greg. I only took three shots, which basically the same shot you have from Downsville. We should have got a shot of the cute chick from in that little store...I think she was the only cute thing we saw in the entire state. :)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
DougZ said:
I think she was the only cute thing we saw in the entire state.  :)
man, are you standards in a different world?

the girls that were waving at us were cute. the waitress from the second diner was pretty damn cute. and you and nate kept drooling over that 14 year old in the campsite next to us

W

·
0 Posts
My favorite was the Summer Teeth waitress...

She had only som-her-teeth!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome to SVR Jake!

Nice shots to those who posted. In order to keep everyone in anticipation, my photos may be posted later tonight...:)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
moving from the east coast forum:

gps maps...

total trip:

two favorite roads:

rt 30 (nice 85Mph+ sweepers - more like 100mph+)

and rt 28a

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
the two pics i managed to finally take as we were leaving sunday morning:

and...

a new speed record on a 650s!?! (were we really going that fast?)

·
Registered
193 Posts
stranger said:
a new speed record on a 650s!?! (were we really going that fast?)
This seems VERY unlikely! At what point was that top speed recorded? I remember you mentioned a top speed of 106mph after the fast ride on Rt. 30.

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
ioreper said:
This seems VERY unlikely! At what point was that top speed recorded? I remember you mentioned a top speed of 106mph after the fast ride on Rt. 30.
I was pushing ~130 indicated and had room to go... but I also have some modz ;)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
ioreper said:
i agree. but at the speeds we were flying at, i wasn't exactly staring at the gps/speedo

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
warmsyrupgixxer said:
My favorite was the Summer Teeth waitress...

She had only som-her-teeth!!
Haha welcome Jake! Great avatar, it reflects your riding style well (motocrossing).

As for getting more mileage, if it didn't rain when it did, we definately would've gone back out. But there will always be more.

·
Registered
286 Posts
stranger said:
the girls that were waving at us were cute. the waitress from the second diner was pretty damn cute. and you and nate kept drooling over that 14 year old in the campsite next to us
Are you referring to the three girls that crossed the road slowly and then turned around and watched us go by while waving? They were cute. The second diner waitress had a nice rear set.  I also saw another girl in Woodstock that looked like she had two beautiful christmas hams in the back, didn't get a chance to check out the front though. Nor did I go into that store at the end of 30 to see the "cute chick". Oh well. :(

And I hope you're not referring to the young girl(s) in the campsite of our first night neighbors... they were barely pushing 10.

Also, what's the deal with this warm syrup? I was too busy trying to find cell signals when that whole inside joke went down.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts