Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Vid has been removed.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Animal torture happens, unfortunately. At least this publicizes it and shows them it's not cool in the eyes of the public.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
When I first arrived in the US I decided I needed a pet as I had always had animals around. It was Halloween and went to the local animal shelter and was told I could not save or adopt a cat.

Me: Why?

Animal shelter: It's Halloween

Me: So!

Animal shelter: We dont adopt cats on Halloween because of animal sacrifice.

Me: Are you shittin' me?

Animal shelter: No. Come back tomorrow.

What a sad phucking world we live in !!!

I now have two adopted cats living the life of luxury and a pedigree German Shepherd.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Um what did they do to it.

Wow, after all the effort it took to find that video, I was hoping for a bit more. With the entire internet raging and trying to find this kid, I was expecting something to get skinned. It's just some kid beating up a cat. Weak *****. Worse things happen in this world, and nobody rallies nearly this much. ***** stupidity, and ***** hypocrisy. This is stupid.
It doesn't sound that bad to me.

·
Registered
683 Posts
LOL. Apparently you watched the movie.

The bent out of shape "here look at how cute and cuddly my kittens" picture poster did not.

;)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Last I saw the evidence on identifying this guy was shaky at best. local news ran a story about the animal abuse. not sure how this ended. arrests made? need update.

·
Registered
476 Posts
If it's the case I'm thinking about, his mother turned him in. He's facing charges as well as the kids that were standing around watching it go down.

·
Registered
362 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
I've seen that one. While I am no cat fan, I would never condone their killing or torture for no reason. I was just being sarcastic, and throwing a li'l humor on top. When I saw that ninja cat video I lol'd the entire time.

·
Registered
286 Posts
****, instead of putting that kid in Jail, put him on some meds. Isn't aminal torture a common thing in the histories of serial killers? Probably mandate his ass into some counselling and a whole lot of xanax.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts