Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2nd gen carbon fiber canister, stainless steel end cap Scorpion slip on exhaust. Comes with clamp. Has evidence of some rash on the end from the previous owner and a hole poked through the back of the carbon fiber when it tipped off the rear stand in my garage, not visible from the side of the bike when mounted. It sounded amazing on the bike (much better than Delkevic, sorry but it does, I know because that's what I replaced it with). I never ran the bike with the hole in the can because my fuel pump relay was bad, then I replaced the exhaust then sold the bike so now I don't need this piece of art. $100 shipped to the connected 48. Retails for much much more, on amazon even!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure how it affects function or sound, like I said my bike was out of commission with a bad fuel pump relay for a couple weeks while I waited on the dealer so I replaced the exhaust in that time. The inside of the can has a perforated tube and I'm guess some packing around that so you might not even notice the hole at all. It's also hard to see the hole with it installed on the bike since it's on the back side.

·
Registered
443 Posts
That thing is gorgeous, does it really sound better than the delkevic? Thats what I have is the Delkevic shorty 9 inch one. Its super loud and badass sounding. If this is better, the CF looks sweet and would be awesome on the bike, I'd be interested in replacing it with this CF pipe if it truly sounds even better, and to sound any sweeter than the delkevic would be tough to do!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In my opinion the Delkevic sounds bada**. Just loud, unrestricted, and obnoxious (not necessarily in a bad way) and a great deal for the price. And the Scorpion is a smoother more refined note, but is still "wake everyone in the neighborhood, and the neighboring neighborhoods" loud. It's kind of a you get what you pay for situation, except with the slight damage on mine it's cheaper than a Delk!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts