Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Blair,

I sent you a message over on ebay (id kanca96), but thought it would be easier to get a hold of you here.
Just wondering what shipping rates may be to Canada?

Instead of Cdn customers asking you, and having to reply to each of them individually, just throw up some rates on here for the Canuck members maybe?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Blair is located in canada so shipping is usually cheaper and faster.
I could swear he is in the US...

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I think he's in... Washington??? The best method to reach him is by Email or Phone. PMs here are hard to keep track of.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Oh, shoot. I'm so silly. He's in Vancouver, BC.

For some reason I thought he was in DC... heh.

·
Vendor
9,953 Posts
Hey Blair,

I sent you a message over on ebay (id kanca96), but thought it would be easier to get a hold of you here.
Just wondering what shipping rates may be to Canada?

Instead of Cdn customers asking you, and having to reply to each of them individually, just throw up some rates on here for the Canuck members maybe?

Thanks!
:) Hi, it always easier to email me directly at [email protected] and I will quote you based on the area, and what you are ordering,

You will be happy,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Blair,

I would like to get a set of motosliders. If you are in the GVRD, I can pick them up from you directly.

·
Registered
219 Posts
:) Hi, it always easier to email me directly at [email protected] and I will quote you based on the area, and what you are ordering,

You will be happy,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair
he has locations and does business in both countries. He got us our rear sets in no time flat and we're located in Canada.

+1 for a good guy and great service.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts