Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone identify the brand and model of the windscreen on my motorcycle? I bought my 2004 SV650 with this windscreen on it and the previous owner didn't remember where he got it or what it was.

In my opinion it's just a bit nicer than the one they started putting on stock in 2005.

Is this aftermarket?

<br>
<br>
<br>

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sent you a PM. It's made by TCP Aerodynamics for Suzuki.
Thanks! I appreciate it very much. Bummer is that it's no longer sold in the USA so if i want a new one, I have to import it from a European dealer.

What are the odds of getting a color match on the 04 SV Pearl Yellow? I saw a whole thread on here about a guy having a heck of a time trying to match that color with no luck. I figure it's easier to buy a new one or to use this as an excuse for a headlight mod.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, now that we know it's a TCP (thank you), where the heck do I get one? This used to be an OEM Aftermarket available through Suzuki, but according to TCP they are no longer importing it into the USA due to "legal reasons", and I can't find it in the Suzuki parts catalogs, so I can't even seem to find a part number to ask arond with.

I am trying to communicate with a couple of European dealers to see if they can still get it, but if anyone has a sure thing, especially in the USA, that would be really great.

Alternatively, if you know someone who can successfully paint the 2004 SV Pearl Yellow color, I could have mine repainted. Mine just has a big bruise on the paint job - all the way down to the plastic :(

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts