Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll split the cost with you 50/50, and it can stay at my house from May-October.

You can have it the rest of the year.

·
Registered
281 Posts
What a wicked looking bike. Love it!:leghump:

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
CF is so played out at this point.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Flame me if you want, but ****, 120 000 EURO is freakin insane.... way too over priced, hell, I can get a freakin house where I could actually have a nice bedroom, kitchen, living room, and a nice bathroom to poop and clean myself instead of a simple motorcycle ...

although the bike is really gorgeous! :D

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Flame me if you want, but ****, 120 000 EURO is freakin insane.... way too over priced, hell, I can get a freakin house where I could actually have a nice bedroom, kitchen, living room, and a nice bathroom to poop and clean myself instead of a simple motorcycle ...

although the bike is really gorgeous! :D
I will poop in the woods as long as it is next to that bike;D

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Sure, hang on Harry. I have that dough in my wallet... right here... dang it, it was right here a minute ago... nuts, will they take an IOU? :p

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
It may be a language thing, but how do you put kms on a "tacho"?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
It may be a language thing, but how do you put kms on a "tacho"?
By riding it. :)
In German, "Tacho" (short word for Tachometer) can be loosely used for speedometer (which is it´s real meaning), odometer or both at once (usually the actual instrument cluster), altough a special word for odometer exists (Kilometerzähler) which also is used if the context requires it. I guess it´s more or less the same in the german-speaking parts of Switzerland, where the bike is located.

"To have xxx km on the 'tacho' " is a very common term for mileage, roughly equivalent to "miles on the clock" which is equally incorrect (and interestingly exists as a direct 1:1 translation in German slang as well, especially when higher numbers are involved). :)

Ciao
Jan

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
kms auf der Uhr?

How's your staubsauger?

Prost,
Jack

1 - 20 of 21 Posts