Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All:

I cannot find an "owners" manual for a 2005 sv650...I was able (thanks to you guys here on the forum) to get the maintenance manual download, BUT I really am looking for the owners manual...I was wondering if anyone could maybe make me a copy of their manual for a 2005, and maybe mail it?? I know it sounds whack, but it would really help out, as I called 3 dealers and can't get a manual anywhere, so I have no other option...I will pay for posting and give you a few $$ for your effort if need be...if anyone could that would be cool as hell, and greatly appreciated...

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Well, since nobody replied I guess I can be of some help. I have my manual here and I'll try and scan it during my lunch break. I'll let you know how it turns out in a few hours.

If it doesn't scan then I can make a copy and send it to you. I just figured a PDF would be easier.

I don't know where I can post it, so why don't you PM me your email address.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, since nobody replied I guess I can be of some help. I have my manual here and I'll try and scan it during my lunch break. I'll let you know how it turns out in a few hours.

If it doesn't scan then I can make a copy and send it to you. I just figured a PDF would be easier.

I don't know where I can post it, so why don't you PM me your email address.
Awsome man, I really appreciate it! I will PM you my email and phone.

Thanks
James

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
All right, I sent it to you. I think it will go through, it’s about 5.5mb. If it does not, then I'll have to try to do something else tomorrow. I do not have internet access at my house and I am leaving work soon.

If anyone else wants a copy, or knows of a place I can post it, then let me know.

I hope that Gixxer Genie doesn't have a problem with this. ;)

·
Registered
335 Posts
If someone wants to PM me I can either put it on a webserver or send it to thepiratebay like the other manuals.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yeah, I was referring to putting up the newly pdf'd owners manual.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I downloaded the torrent file but how can I open and access it? Windows wants me to go online and find a program to open it.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Good job! Owners manuals seem harder to find than shop manuals.
Thanks! I guess that was a well-spent lunch hour.

Does anyone have any idea how I can clean it up a bit without having to rescan it? The pages being all skewed is sort of bothering me. I have each page as an individual PDF file if that helps. I do not know much about PDF’s though.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'd guess a full blown copy of Acrobat... I hate PDF's though... not sure.

Just one of those things where beggers can't be choosers in a sense... but if you were to clean it up then please send me a copy and I'll upload that on too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts