Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some used 2nd gen forks recently just for the straight uppers. They came with progressive springs in them that have no markings on them. I assume they're aftermarket, but I thought I'd ask because somebody might want them. They have a rough dull grey metallic finish. Probably the same as every other fork spring. I'll post a picture if somebody thinks is might help.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Not many progressive fork springs out there. Progressive (obvious), Wilbers and one other I forget...

Usually with progressive springs there is not a rating on them. You can find the specs if you know the mfg, but rarely do they stamp their name on the spring.

I'm willing to bet they are progressive brand springs. They are the most popular here in the States.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the responses y'all. Basically what I've learned is that since I live in NC, these are aftermarket springs, but there's really no way to know which ones. But anyway, here's some pictures in case someone cares.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.