Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
I know a bunch of people who get together and just cruise the streets or the coast to do stunts. Its like 30 bikes deep at times though so i dont frequent them very often. They ride in san diego every sat morning, and this friday they are doing a friday night bike night.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Not sure if socalsvriders is still a thing, back when I used to live in SD I started going on rides with those guys. Eventually the primary organizers moved on and started a SD sportbike meetup group that I rode with many times.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info, wasnt looking for just sv's saw ride of the century on youtube n was wondering if there were similar type events in socal

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Thanks for the info, wasnt looking for just sv's saw ride of the century on youtube n was wondering if there were similar type events in socal
You mean like this:

Seriously, this is not the right site to look for such things. Douche baggery on public streets is not well tolerated on this site.

But in answer to your question, I'm happy to say I've never seen packs of hooligans clogging up the So Cal freeways and surface streets with stunna nonsense.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts