Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, here's the deal: We can do one-off printing but it will cost $20 per calendar and the quality may or may not be equal to a full-run printing from a printing firm. See the calendar update thread for more details.

·
Registered
96 Posts
OGOB -

You said they are only going to make one at a time. So lets test one?? Can we?? Someone get one, (I'll be the guinie pig), and if it looks good, then we know we have a product that's worth the extra $$. And if it's cheap looking, then we will know that we don't want to go that route. So, maybe have the professional printing idea at $10 per calendar as our back up plan if it doesn't work out.

We did the pole before on cost, and most voted between $10 and $20... lets see how this one goes.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Stu and I will be buying 4 or 5 so we can send them to family. I am not sure that we would sell as many at $20 but I don't think it is too much money to ask for pics of us SV girls.

·
Registered
96 Posts
AlexJ said:
Stu and I will be buying 4 or 5 so we can send them to family. I am not sure that we would sell as many at $20 but I don't think it is too much money to ask for pics of us SV girls.
+1 I was planning to get about that many as well for family. Sounded like a good christmas present to me!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts